Wednesday 28 September 2011

fully forgotten and almost CBF anymore, MEH!

so flights casually got changed and nobody told me for like 3 weeks, all fixed now though!
RWC2011 is all I have been thinking about lately, ALL BLACKS are cruising through (as expected)

Scored a job at the stadium working security too! not heaps of fun but I get to go stand on the pitch which is pretty shweeeet!

Unfortunately not THAT secure...

any-Wheys ive been recieving monthly police checks from the government for some reason, everytime says I am all good to hit up the US-A clogging my box though < that would sound so much funnier if I were a girl.....

O dear, so havent done any uni work for nearly a month, got the glandulars all up in my fever and shit like that so yea... it can go fuck off asap in my opinion! hm hmmmm what else to yarn about

Americans....
 yea thats how one american portrays them in cartoon.....

Q: what do you call an intelligent american?

A: A tourist!

so I joined the american group... sorry the second american group after one guy stirred some shit and made heaps start a new one [side story: he got into our AUS/NZ group yesterday and already was being a prick, haha blocked that dickhead within 20 mins, good times, good times..] anyways this second group, they hadnt even applied until like 3 weeks ago!
Madness ae!? so theyre all applying and interviewing and shit, more than half of them, I SHIT YOU NOT, are a weeee bit insane, they were freaking out and practicing for their interviews, like some chick had 10 pages of notes!!! I nearly got arrested before mine! come on!! and then after there interview theyre all having a winge about how they didnt feel as though they "wanted" it enough to the recruiters!?!?! WTF!? I rocked on in, spun a yarn and BOOM, Im in! some people ae......


Its a shame I couldn't find anything more appropriate for my american column, he is crying, and fat.. AAAAND eating.. but its a watermelon, so its kind of healthy. hmmm

Fuck it! good enough!!

and hillarious, MOAR LOLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment