Friday 22 July 2011

Soooo Close and Diversion

Sooo, I am >>>>>>| |<<<<<<<<<< this close to finally booking my flights!!

*FREAKOUT*

any who, it should only be a matter of days until I have done this and then I will feel so much better haha, Im also looking into how im going to be spending my moneyz over there, through the grapevine suggests american express which sadly limits to people with incomes... stupid frickin uni..

however I found a lot of the banks do them as well, whats better is they lock the exchange rate.

as of today US86c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! overvalued to the max!! im going to check the banks out on monday when they open again haha and hopefully secure myself a nice little overvalued spending money courtesy of financial markets

Now to the important part... Diversion, a nice wee thing the court system has here in NZ, I have all intentions of using mine during RWC2011 for one of two occasions,
a) All Blacks WIN!!
b) All Blacks lose...............FUUUUUUUUUU

hence the problem, although diversion is a means of a "get out of conviction" scheme.. how will I justify its worthiness? I mean I intend to cause a bit of mayhem, nut how much is too much. and to what extent might it keep me from international travel, that is the US...


ooo and my police check which is only a week away from applying for hah

story to be continued......... (Refer to 23rd October 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment