Wednesday 6 July 2011

that one thing

faaark my grammar has been average so far... apologies.

so the story goes like this,

I'm filling in some paperwork waiting for my interview while the lady from STB and the other Disney woman looks on, trying to make a good impression I start spinning a good yarn with them..

however it went from bad to worse.. the Dinsey woman (who's name I can't remember) was wearing really high pants and this flowing light top and had quite a plump belly...

I assumed she was pregnant.... I mean she seriously looked pregnant (I can generally tell if someone has had one too many chocolate bars)

Advice: NEVER ASSUME

she wasn't..... and fuck was that awkward or what, I kept apologising as the two women laughed it off..

but shit, I thought I had blown it then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment